Have Fun This Spring in OKC!
Cast away those winter blues, and make the most out of every nice day in Spring this year! Make plans now to stay entertained with our top 5 list of things to do in Oklahoma City this spring season!
5. OKC Zoo - Gather the whole family and take a walk on the wild side! Enjoy Floral Fireworks April 1st - 31st with over 100,000 blooming daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, irises and hundreds of blooming trees and other plants. The Zoo is bursting with color and ready for your best selfie ever!
4. Time Out - (Formally know as Norms Dockside Bar) - Bricktown's favorite patio bar is back in action - Timeout. Swing in on any nice day Thursday - Sunday 5pm-2am for some Booze & Bad Decisions! LOL! Located on the Bricktown Canal, right next door to Pinot's Palette!
3. Oklahoma City Myriad Botanical Gardens - Enjoy the fresh air and all the beauty in bloom at the Myriad Gardens! On Earth Day, April 22nd bring the entire family on a nature walk adventure through the woods in search of emerging wildflowers and celebrate Earth Day!
2. Bricktown Water Taxi - Discover Bricktown in the heart of OKC, and enjoy a relaxing, entertaining and historically-themed narrated cruise through the entertainment district of Oklahoma city! Get your wristbands at the ticket booth located on Mickey Mantle Dr, directly across from the third base entrance to the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
1. Pinot's Palette - Capture the essence of spring on canvas! Join us for one of our beautiful spring inspired paintings! No art experience? No Problem! Our local artists will guide you step-by-step in a fun, relaxing, and entertaining atmosphere! We are the #1 spot for Girls' Night Out, Date Nights, birthday celebrations & bachelorette parties! Enjoy a little liquid creativity while you tap into your inner artist! We offer a great selection of wine, beer, as well as non-alcoholic options. By the end of the night, take home your masterpiece, along with all the fun memories you made creating it!