5 Reasons to Celebrate Galentine's This Year!
For those of you who aren’t aware of this truly awesome day, Galentine’s Day was coined by superwoman Leslie Knope on Parks and Recreation. It’s traditionally celebrated the day before Valentine's day, but this February at Pinot's Palette we are celebrating "Galentine's" ALL MONTH LONG!
5 Reasons you need to Celebrate Galentine's this year:
1. It’s the perfect chance to get your best gals together - Your favorite BFFs, Your Mom, Your Coworkers, Your Sister, etc. Get all those women together and CELEBRATE!!
2. Time to cherish your fond memories, and create new ones with the best night out at Pinot's Palette! Then, make plans for the future and enjoy the 'Same Night Signup' discount of $10 OFF your next class!
3. To remind you that whether you are or are not currently in a relationship, Your Girls Are Still Your Soul Mates! They've seen you at your best and worst, and you know when you're together there's no judgement, just smiles & FUN!
4. To sing and dance! Let's be honest have you ever had a girls night where one of these things didn't happen? At Pinot's Palette we always have great music playing and we definitely encourage you to let loose and have a blast!
5. A chance to get dressed up for a night of Creative Freedom! Go out and get yourself a cute new outfit, and explore your creative side! The only rules painting at Pinot's Palette, are those you create yourself!
So check out our calendar & enjoy the BEST Galentine's Night Out Ever, at Pinot's Palette this February!