Take Home Paint Kits
Wednesday, January 20
4:00 - 6:00PM
Paint and have fun in your own space! Our painting kits include all the supplies you need and are fun for all ages. (Please read event descriptions or contact your local studio for more information.)
‼️‼️ PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER! ‼️‼️
PRE RECORDED VIRTUAL CLASS. THIS CLASS WILL NOT BE HELD AT THE STUDIO!
NO REFUNDS ON KITS
NO CLASS IS HELD AT THE STUDIO
For questions or assistance in registering, please call Pinot’s Palette Fayette Mall at 859-245-0004. Phones are answered 9am – 4pm Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm. (PHONES ARE FORWARDED AS SOMETIMES WE ARE NOT IN THE STUDIO BUT WE CAN STILL TAKE CALLS)
RESERVATION CUT OFF TIMES
• Reservations will be accepted until NOON the day of class (or 11:00pm the night before for 11:00am classes the next day.
• These cut off times to insure we are able to prepare your kits and have them ready for you!
PICK UP DATES
• BETWEEN 4-6 PM Wed - Friday and 1-3PM Saturday/Sunday
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO
• STAY IN YOUR AUTO
• PARK IN FRONT OF THE STUDIO
• PLEASE CALL OUR STUDIO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT 859-245-0004
• We will place your kits in your backseat or trunk.
WHAT COMES IN YOUR KIT
You will receive a paint at-home kit that includes:
• 16"x20" canvas (or 10 x 30 if painting is tall/skinny)
• Paintbrushes, used (unless otherwise noted -see Have your own Brushes promo code)
• Water cup
• Palette plates
• Paper towels
• YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO THE EVENT THE DAY OF YOUR CLASS AFTER COMPLETING YOUR RESERVATION
Kit DOES NOT include Apron or Easel
Have your own brushes? Enter the promo code "Have Brushes" at check out and it will discount the class by $3.00
The link will be emailed the day of the event approximately one hour before your class start time.
NO REFUNDS ON KITS!
Our Holidays at Home options include a paint kit and recorded link to each corresponding painting you choose.
Pick-up the paint kit during this time slot.
List your painting choices in the Seating Request area before checkout.
Holidays at Home Paintings:
1) Winter Sunset
2) Starry Northern Lights
3) A Snowy Night
4) Polar Twilight
5) Oh Silent Night
6) Winter Sloth
7) White Poinsettia - Link active December 13th
8) Japanese Winter
9) Cheerful Moment
10) Catching Snowflakes
11) Festive Sheep Stack (10x30 canvas)
12) Shines So Bright (10x30 canvas)
13) Perfect Tree
14) Hanukkah Gnome
15) Snowman's Bliss - Link active December 12th
16) Folk Art Snowman - Link active December 14th
17) Santa Gnome
18) Snowman's Wish (10x30 canvas)
19) Snowflake Gnome
20) Christmas Wreath Monogram
21) Yep, It's a Llama in a Turtle Neck
22) All is Calm
23) Winter Wonderbird - Link active December 15th
24) Winter Wonder (10x30 canvas)
26) Holiday Sloth
28) Holiday Vintage Truck
29) Festive Gnome
30) Snowman Dream
NO REFUNDS ON KITS!
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
How much does a class cost?
Classes are 2 or 3 hours and cost $37 to $47 respectfully. Special event classes such as Project Pet is $60.00
When do I need to arrive for my event?
Doors open 30 minutes before class starts to allow time for you to get settled in and mingle before the painting starts
Is there reserved seating?
Yes, we have your easel set up for you at your spot before you arrive for class. If you have friends attending the class that you’d like to sit by, you can let us know when you book the class or you can send us an email (…just make sure to give us at least 24 hours notice).
What is the cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is as follows: all cancellations for classes can have a reschedule into a future class or a credit value of the class that is good for up to 6-months. Please contact the studio for private party cancellation policy. Due to the nature of our classes we do not give refunds only class credits as stated upon making your reservations
What should I bring to class?
We provide the canvas, easel, brushes, paints, and apron for the class. All you need to bring are appetizers you might want during the class. We have plates, napkins, and silverware for your use. We do not have the ability to reheat food. **Kentucky state law prohibits BYOB. We do not allow outside beverages.** Our studio features a bar where you can purchase beer, wine by the glass or the bottle, several varieties of bourbon & vodka, as well as specialty drinks.