Your Year, Your RulesHappy 2017!
This year, we hope to see many familiar and fresh faces painting, drinking and having fun with us. One of our hopes for 2017 is that you all embrace your unique style by making your pieces of artwork your own. Whether that means mixing up the original color palette, or going rogue and painting your own thing, it’s your year, your rules. Below are just several of the many exciting events we have scheduled over the next couple of months. We hope you come get creative with us this year!
Date Night Paintings (you paint one canvas, your partner paints the other to complete the piece)
- Saturday, January 7th (7-10pm) | Date Night Starry Night
- Friday, January 20th (7-10pm) | Owl Love You Forever
- Friday, February 3rd (7-10pm) | Hearts, Hugs & Kisses
Mystery Painting (you won't know what the finished product will look like until the very end!)
- Saturday, January 21st (3:30 – 5:30)
- Friday, January 13th (7-10pm) | City Love
- Sunday, January 15th (3-5pm) | Gone Camping
Painting It Forward for the East Valley High School Orchestra (a portion of seat sales will benefit the orchestra)
- Wednesday, January 25th (6:30-8:30pm)