So Many Paintings So Little SpaceSome of our painters have attended dozens upon dozens of classes, it begs the question WHAT do they do with all their paintings? Here’s some ideas from one of our professional art hoarders, eerr…I mean instructors!
1. Sell it on Ebay, “unknown artist” bonus, you get money for more wine.
2. Give it to your mom… remember, that woman gave birth to you show some gratitude by giving her your least favorite paintings.
3. Hang them up on the ceiling. It’s a outside the box sure, but why not?
4. Cut the canvases from the wooden part and make them into bags, it is pretty easy, plus now you get to brag about art everywhere you go. Even at Walmart, in pajamas, at midnight.
5. Donate them to a retirement home or hospital, art brightens empty walls.
6. Paint over it and bring the canvas to our open studio class, you can make something new!
7. Launch a few in a rocket to mars…Aliens want art too!