We're Hiring!Are you an artist who is looking for fun and rewarding part-time work? We are on the hunt for talented, highly motivated, and dynamic people to join our team. We are scheduled to open in January 2018---read on for more info!
• Creating and developing paintings to be taught in classes
• Developing and executing detailed teaching methods
• Instructing guests during class in an energetic, clear, and well-paced manner
• Assisting guests and staff member(s) to ensure smooth class flow
• Promoting customer painting success through teamwork and positive attitude
• Creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere through extraordinary customer service
• Ability to design and execute quality acrylic paintings in various painting styles
• Ability to accurately duplicate Pinot's Palette paintings
• Public speaking/performance ability (comfortable speaking/performing in front of large groups on a microphone)
• Strength in time management and clear communication
• Basic computer skills, including use of Internet
• College degree in Art or Design related field
• Some experience leading a group of people (classroom or otherwise)
• Some experience in customer service
To Apply, Please Respond with:
o Your Resume
o 3 clear images of your original paintings
Please visit www.pinotspalette.com/hackettstown and www.facebook.com/pinotshackettstown to find out more about us.
***Pinot's Palette-Hackettstown will be opening January, 2018***
1885 NJ Route 57
Compensation is competitive! Hourly pay with bonuses, rewards, and room for advancement.